Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act, the provisions of the Obligations Act (OG 35/05, 41/08, 125/11, 78/15) apply to the relationship between the consumer (end-user) and Heder doo, in the event of a material defect. liability for material defects.
The seller is responsible for the material defects of the things that she had at the time of passing the risk to the buyer, whether or not he knew it.
The seller is also responsible for any material defects that occur after the risk has passed to the buyer if they are due to a cause that existed before.
It is presumed that the defect that occurred within six months of the risk transfer had existed at the time of the risk transfer, unless the seller proves otherwise or otherwise from the nature of the thing or the nature of the deficiency.
When there are material defects
The disadvantage is:
- if the property does not have the required properties for its regular use or for its traffic,
- if the item does not have the special-purpose properties for which the buyer is acquiring it, which was known to or required to be known to the seller,
- if the thing does not have the characteristics and qualities that are explicitly or tacitly contracted or prescribed,
- when the seller has submitted an item that is not the same as the sample or model, unless the sample or model is shown for informational purposes only,
- if the item does not have properties that otherwise exist with other items of the same type and which the buyer could reasonably expect according to the nature of the item, especially taking into account the public statements of the sellers, manufacturers and their representatives about the properties of the item (advertisements, item labeling, etc.),
- if the item is improperly mounted, provided that the installation service is included in the fulfillment of the sales contract,
- if incorrect assembly is due to defects in the assembly instructions.
If the buyer, on the basis of statements made by the manufacturer or his representative, expected the existence of certain characteristics of the item, the defect shall not be taken into account if the seller did not know or need to know about these statements, or whether these statements were refuted by the time the contract was concluded or did not affect the buyer's decision. to enter into a contract.
The manufacturer, in terms of liability for material defects and guarantees for the correctness of the thing sold, is the manufacturer of the thing, the importer of the thing and any other person who presents himself as the manufacturer by affixing his name or name, trademark or other mark to the thing.
The currency conversion statement is only valid for payments outside the Republic of Croatia.
All payments will be made in Croatian Kuna. The amount to be collected is obtained by converting the price in Euros into Croatian Kuna according to the Croatian National Bank's applicable exchange rate. When debiting your credit card, the same amount is converted into local currency at the rate of the card companies. As a result, there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated on our web site.
Hedera d.o.o. does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the information or any errors on this website.
Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate and therefore the content on this web site is constantly being promoted and subject to change.
We also do not bear any liability for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by using these web sites.
Links to other websites can be found on this website. The user can visit them at their own risk. Hedera d.o.o. is not responsible to content on external internet sites.
The User agrees that no employee of Hedera d.o.o., as well as any other person or company involved in the creation of these sites, may not be liable for any damages or losses to other persons or companies arising out of the use of this website.
While conducting payments on our web shop you are using CorvusPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards on the Internet.
CorvusPay ensures complete privacy of your credit card data from the moment you type them into the CorvusPay payment form. Data required for billing is forwarded encrypted from your web browser to the bank that issued your payment card. Our store never comes into contact with your sensitive payment card data. Similarly, CorvusPay operators cannot access your complete cardholder data. An isolated system core independently transmits and manages sensitive data while at the same time keeping it completely safe.
The form for entering payment data is secured by an SSL transmission cipher of the greatest reliability. All stored data is additionally protected by hi-grade encryption, using hardware devices certified by FIPS 140 2 Level 3 standard. CorvusPay fulfills all of the requirements for safe online payment prescribed by the leading credit card brands, operating in compliance to the PCI DSS Level 1 standard - the highest security standard of the payment card industry. Payments made by cards enroled with the 3-D Secure program are further authenticated by the issuing bank, confirming your identity through the use of a token or a password.
All information collected by Corvus Info is considered a banking secret and treated accordingly. The information is used exclusively for the purposes for which they were intended. Your sensitive data is fully secure and it’s privacy is guaranteed by the state of the art safeguard mechanisms. We collect only the data necessary for performing the work in accordance with the demanding prescribed procedures for online payment.
Security controls and operating procedures applied within the CorvusPay infrastructure not only ensure current reliability of CorvusPay but permanently maintain and enhance the security levels of protecting your credit card information by maintaining strict access controls, regular security and in-depth system checks for preventing network vulnerabilities.
Thank you for using CorvusPay!
This statement commits us to protect the privacy of our users, customers and visitors of our site and the security of personal information provided to us through the website.
This notice describes the type of information we can collect from you when you visit our website and explains how we use these data and the steps we take to protect it. The notice also describes the choices you have about collecting and using your information when visiting our website.
What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
In general, you can visit our website without disclosing personal information about yourself. We do not collect personal information about you (such as your name and contact details) when you visit this website unless you voluntarily submit data using one of the available forms for a particular purpose (contact form, registration form, shopping form, subscribe to the newsletter) and thereby give your consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes mentioned. All personal data is used solely for the purposes for which they were collected and for which they were granted. We will not make the collected data in any way available to unauthorized third parties, except for the legally prescribed purpose. All data is deleted upon termination of the purpose for which it was collected or termination of the contractual relationship and no later than the expiration of all legal obligations related to the retention of personal data.
Here are some additional circumstances in which we will share your information with authorized third parties and additional purposes for which we use your information:
Providing Information to Google Inc.
We share data with our accountants for tax purposes. For example, we share the invoices we issue and receive with our accountants for the purposes of completing tax returns and accounts at the end of the year.
Types of personal data we process
The personal data collected in the contact form are: first and last name, e-mail, telephone, company.
Personal information collected in the registration form and checkout form: first and last name, address, city and zip code, country, phone, email.
Information that is automatically collected on our website
We automatically collect information in server log files, such as your IP address, browser type, redirection / exit page, and operating system. We use this information to manage our web pages and our technical solutions, understand how visitors move through our website and services and improve your experience while using our website and services.
Access and update your personal information
Our user has the following rights at any time:
- the right to access data and access to data
- right to information on processing of personal data
- right to data transfer
- the right to withdraw privola
- the right to file a complaint
- right to correction and change of personal data in case the information is incomplete or incorrect
- the right to be deleted in cases such as cessation of processing, withdrawal of a claim or in the case of filing a complaint
If you want to inwoke any of these rights, please contact us via the contact form on our website.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful handling of them and their accidental loss, destruction or damage. When submitting your personal information through our website, this information is sent over the Internet safely through high-quality encryption and stored on our secure servers.
RETURN / RECLAMATION OF GOODS
If the buyer is dissatisfied for any reason, he or she may send a complaint to the Seller (Hedera d.o.o.) via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: HEDERA d.o.o., 4. gardijske brigade 35, Kamen, 21000 Split, Hrvatska.
The buyer is entitled to return the goods in the following cases:
- Delivery of goods not ordered
- Delivery of goods that have expired
- Delivery of goods that have a defect or damage that did not occur during transportation
The Seller will acknowledge receipt of the complaint in writing without delay, and we reply to the Buyer in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act within 15 (fifteen) days from the day of receipt of the complaint.
The seller will accept in full the return of damaged, defective or incorrectly delivered goods at his own expense, if the complaint is found to be justified and the buyer has not affected the correctness, damage or any defect of the goods.
In the event of a justified complaint, the Buyer has the right to terminate the contract with a refund of the amount paid or a replacement for the correct, undamaged and valid product.
In the event that other goods are unable to be delivered, the Seller will reimburse the buyer for the cost of returning the goods and the value of the goods that he is no longer able to deliver.
Buyer has no right to return products that are open / used. All the goods we sell are properly stored in their original packaging. The shelf life indicated on the packaging is only valid if stored properly, as marked on the declaration.
By visiting and using the www.hedera.hr site, you accept the communication electronically. You hereby acknowledge that any agreements, notices, communications and other content provided to you electronically satisfy the legal framework as if they were made in writing. If the visitor or user does not have an e-mail address or enters an incorrect or for technical reasons cannot receive the e-mail, the seller is not obliged to otherwise attempt to inform the user of the order itself or of any other details related to the order, delivery, payment, return funds, reclamation and the like. By selecting the Subscribe to Newsletter option, you consent to us electronically including you in our marketing and other activities listed in the Subscribe to Newsletter.
There are no costs for remote communications.
NOTICE OF METHOD OF SUBMITTING CONSUMER COMPLAINTS
In accordance with Art. 10 (3) of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/14, 110/15) we inform consumers that they may file a complaint in which they express their dissatisfaction with the purchased product or the quality of the service provided, and they will be confirmed without delay in writing that they have received the objection. The complaint can also be submitted in writing to: Hedera doo, 4th Guards Brigade 35, Kamen, 21000 Split, Croatia or e-mail address: email@example.com
We will respond to the consumer's written objection in writing no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, so please provide us with your complaint address in your complaint.
Complaint form download HERE
A contract concluded by a consumer for the sale of a product or service is a one-off contract consumed by the delivery of a good or service by a trader and payment made by the consumer in the event that it is not terminated. These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the concluded Consumer and Merchant Agreement.
SINGLE TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
Hedera d.o.o. cannot guarantee that the products and services on www.hedera.hr will meet your needs. In case you are not satisfied with the delivered product, you have the right to return it within 14 days and we will refund you!
In accordance with the law on consumer protection, in the case of distance shopping (when it is not a personal pickup but the goods are sent by delivery service), the Buyer is entitled to unilaterally terminate the contract without stating the reasons, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product.
The standard information form for unilateral termination of the contract can be downloaded by the Buyer HERE
The Buyer may unilaterally terminate the Agreement using the said form or by any other unambiguous statement in which he expresses his will to terminate the contract.
In the event of unilateral termination of the contract, the Seller will act in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and the Law on Obligations. The seller will make a refund after the goods have been returned. The buyer must return the goods without delay, and no later than 14 days from the date of the unilateral termination of the contract.
According to the Consumer Protection Act, the buyer is obliged to bear the direct costs of returning the goods if he / she exercises his right to unilaterally terminate the contract, and if the buyer wishes he can contact us by phone. +385 (0) 21 325-410 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the method, possibilities and conditions of returning the product.
In accordance with Article 77, paragraph 5 of the Consumer Protection Act, the buyer is responsible for any impairment of the purchased product resulting from the handling of the purchased product.
The buyer can make the return of the item under the following conditions:
* Returned product must be undamaged, unopened with proper original declaration
* The buyer should attach the original invoice
The Buyer can return the shipment in the following ways:
1. Delivery of the shipment personally to our address: Hedera doo, 4th Guards Brigade 35, Kamen, 21000 Split, Croatia
2. by sending the shipment to the post office
3. sending the shipment by any courier service
The cost of returning or replacing goods due to a defect in the product, damage, expiration or incorrectly delivered goods shall be borne by the Seller. We will replace the returned goods at your request or refund your account.
The cost of returning and / or replacing the goods, unless it is a defect in the product, damage, expiration or incorrectly delivered goods, shall be borne entirely by the buyer.
The seller is not responsible for any damages and other obligations that are within the scope of the delivery service, but in agreement with them will provide the best possible service for each customer. If, upon picking up the goods, the buyer recognizes any damage, he is obliged to send the complaint to the delivery person on the spot and to report it in writing to e-mail: email@example.com
Consumer, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 79 of the Consumer Protection Act is not entitled to unilateral termination of the contract if:
- the service contract was fully fulfilled by the merchant and the fulfillment started with the express prior consent of the consumer and with his confirmation that he was aware of the fact that he would lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract from this section if the service is fully fulfilled
- the subject of a contract goods or services whose price depends on changes in the financial market that are outside the influence of the trader and which may occur during the term of the consumer's right to unilaterally terminate the contract
- the object of the contract is goods which are made to the specification of the consumer or which are clearly adapted to the consumer
- the subject of a contract easily perishable goods or expired goods
- the object of the contract sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are unfit for return if they were sealed after delivery
- the subject matter of a contract is a commodity which, by its nature, is, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other matters
- the subject of the contract is the delivery of alcoholic beverages whose price is agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, and delivery can take place only after 30 days, if the price depends on changes in the market which are beyond the influence of the trader
- the consumer specifically requested the visit of the dealer to perform emergency repairs or maintenance work, provided that during such visit, in addition to those services which the consumer specifically requested, the dealer provides other services, or supplies other goods other than those necessary for the performance emergency repairs or maintenance work, the consumer is entitled to unilaterally terminate the contract in connection with these additional services or goods
- the subject of the contract is the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or computer programs, which are printed after delivery
- the subject of the contract is the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for such publications
- contract concluded at a public auction
- the object of the contract is the provision of non-residential accommodation, the carriage of goods, the rental of vehicles, the provision of food and drink or leisure services, if it is agreed to provide the service on a specific date or for a specified period
- the object of the contract is the delivery of digital content not delivered on a physical medium if the fulfillment of the contract started with the express prior consent of the consumer and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract.
LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT MATERIAL FAULTS
Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/14, 110/15, 14/19), the provisions of the Obligatory Relations Act (Official Gazette 35/05, 41 apply to the relationship between the consumer and the trader in the event of a material deficiency on the product). / 08, 125/11, 78/15) on liability for material defects. The consumer is obliged to notify the seller of the existence of visible defects without delay and within two months at the latest when the defect is discovered. As a seller, we are liable for the material defects of the things it had at the time of the risk transfer to the buyer, as well as for those material defects that occur after the risk transfer to the buyer if they were due to a cause that existed before. We are not responsible for the material shortage of the item sold after two years from the sale of the item.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes:
In the event of a dispute between the consumer and the trader, the consumer may file an application with the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce or a reconciliation proposal with the mediation centers.
The proceedings before the courts of honor referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules on the Court of Honor at the Croatian Chamber of Commerce and the Rules of the Court of Honor at the Croatian Chamber of Trades, which prescribe that the members of the councils of these courts, apart from independent legal experts and traders' representatives, are also consumer representatives .
Conciliation before conciliation centers referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Conciliation Act, and in accordance with the Conciliation Rules of the Conciliation Center referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article.
The Croatian Chamber of Commerce and the Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts will, with the agreement of the Minister responsible for consumer protection, decide on costs in proceedings before the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce and the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts.
Online dispute resolution:
Online dispute resolution is also possible through the online dispute resolution authority of the European Commission (ODR) via the following link ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
This means that during an online purchase within the EU (defective product, inability to replace products, etc.) you can file your complaint in the above link in a quicker and easier way and the complaint can be filed in any of the 23 official EU languages.
We will endeavor to resolve any disputes that may arise in an amicable way and by agreement, and in the event of a dispute, the court in Split shall have jurisdiction.
We deliver worldwide.
TERMS OF SALE
These Terms and Conditions of Sale define the procedure for ordering, paying for, delivering and submitting complaints about products offered on our website. The Supplier (Seller) of the products offered in hedera.hr web shop (hereinafter referred to as "Products") is Hedera d.o.o. and the Customer is any visitor to the Web Catalog who selects at least one Product, completes the online order form and sends it to the Seller.
The website http://hedera.hr/ is owned by Hedera d.o.o. The general terms and conditions apply to registered users. A registered user (hereinafter referred to as a user or registered user) may become any person who is fully operational and accepts the terms of business. When purchasing the first purchase, the customer must register and fill in all required fields with true data. Acceptance of the general terms and conditions of the business is confirmed by the customer by registering, thus becoming a registered user. The user is obliged to take care of the security of his / her user password and to modify it occasionally. Hedera d.o.o. does not respond to cases of abuse of a user password, but will promptly act upon the user's verifiable abuse immediately. Hedera d.o.o. disclaims any liability which may in any way result from, or is in any way connected with, the use of these Web Sites, any acts of the user by using or abusing the contents of this Website and for any damages that may arise for the User or any third party regarding the use or misuse of the use of the contents of these web sites.
Hedera d.o.o. they try to keep the information about the items accurate and up to date, but they are confined to possible errors in the published information. Hedera d.o.o. do not assume responsibility or guilty of any errors or omissions in the content on these web pages as well as for the accuracy of the published information, or is not responsible for the occasional failure of the pages or their parts. Photos and reviews on this site and on partner sites do not have to match the products that are really available. Some photos may be typical for a particular type of product.
Each registered user can purchase items from the offer shown on the website http://hedera.hr/ Purch.ase agreement between registered user and Hedera d.o.o. becomes valid after receipt of the ordered shipment and is valid all around the world.
Hedera d.o.o. are committed to delivering all ordered and paid products available at the time of delivery. In case of inability to deliver, Hedera d.o.o. will contact the user and arrange for a new delivery, replacement or cancellation order, while other available products will be delivered. In case of inability to deliver the ordered and paid product Hedera d.o.o. will make a refund.
All prices are quoted in Croatian Kuna and contain the calculated legal VAT rate.
Delivery costs are included in price to the end user regardless of the payment method (pay on delivery or credit card). By paying with "pay on delivery", the delivery service charges a cash transfer fee from the buyer to Hedera, which is avoided when paying with the card or bank transfer.
Delivery is done all around the world and is free of charge.
For the delivery of products outside the Republic of Croatia, user must first make a payment to the foreign currency account of Hedera d.o.o.
When picking up, the user is required to identify the delivery service employee, check for any damage to the shipment, and if the shipment is correct, sign the invoice, confirming receipt of the shipment. In the event of a damaged shipment, the user is obliged to immediately send the shipment to the service provider. Hedera d.o.o. disclaims any liability that may arise from the time of delivery of the shipment to the delivery service until delivery to the user.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Ordered products can be paid by credit card or credit card: MasterCard, Visa, Maestro and bank transfer.
If user chooses to pay on delivery, his order confirmation will be sent to his email address. Ordered products are delivered to the customer upon verification of the order, subject to delivery conditions.
If user chooses to pay with credit card or bank transfer, an order confirmation and transaction authorization information will be sent to his email address.
The user's email address will automatically send different messages after the activity (registration certificate, order confirmation, delivery or cancellation notice, card validation certificate or cancellation of the transaction). The user is required to provide correct information about the valid e-mail address.
The content of these web pages is provided by the Hedera d.o.o. team and it is protected by copyright.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in the content thereof, you have the right to view, copy, print and/or distribute (but not alter) the content on this web Site, provided that you shall use this content for information and not for commercial purposes and that the contents you will use have in display the relevant copyright info.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer when you visit us next time so that we can offer you a more personalized experience. Cookies are not aimed at spying on a user and do not follow all that the user is doing and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, they can not save a password and are not intended solely for advertising. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved - the website can not access your personal information and files on your computer.
Types of cookies
- Cookie Sessions and Permanent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that run out after you leave the web site. These cookies are required for the proper performance of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve our users' experience (eg, remember the details of the application so you do not have to enter them every time you have a website). These cookies remain in the cookie of your browser for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow data to be uploaded to the web server each time you visit the site.
- First and Third Party Cookies
- First-party cookies - released by this site. These cookies are often used for the proper functioning of the website and for remembering your preferences on the web site.
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate through the website and sign in to safe areas. By using this website you will automatically be granted access to the necessary cookies without which the website can not work.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors most often come across and receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect the information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies are anonymous. They only serve to improve the functioning of this website.
- Functional cookies allow our website to remember the choices and adjustments you made during your visit and provide enhanced personal features. For example, remember to change your language preferences or currency preferences. They can also be used to enable third parties (such as AddThis) to provide social sharing tools and remember your preferred sharing services.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through the web site. It is intended to show ads that are relevant and interesting to a particular user, and thus more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
Cookies used on this website:
- The cookies with the name PHPSESSID contain only a reference to the session stored on the web server. No data is stored in the user's browser and this cookie can only be used on the current website.
- First party cookies
- Session Cookie
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accept the use of all cookies on this web site. This cookie only knows your last cookie settings and does not reflect the current cookie state in your browser.
- First party cookies
- Sessions / Permanent Cookies (if you do not accept all cookies then Session cookie, otherwise Permanent cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- A cookie used to remember user settings - accepting the use of just the necessary cookies on this web site. This cookie only knows your last cookie settings and does not reflect the current cookie state in your browser.
- First party cookies
- Sessions / Permanent Cookies (if you accept all cookies, then the Session Cookie, otherwise the Cookie Cookie with a duration of 1 year)
- exp_last_visit (1 year), exp_last_activity (1 year), exp_tracker (session cookie), exp_csrf_token (session cookie), exp_stashid (session cookie), exp_cart (1 day)
- Various cookies that start with 'exp_'. These cookies are set by our content management system and include information such as: When did you last visit our website, the previous pages you viewed, the length of a registered user's session, session ID ... These cookies are not collected by yours personal information, they are used only for the basic functionality of the website. 'exp_last_visit' and 'exp_last_activity' store information only for the date / time of your visit. 'exp_tracker' follows the last 2 pages you've visited so that you, if necessary, can go back to the corresponding pages. 'exp_csrf_token' is used to send forms on a page, this is a unique and random number and font number that protects our web site from spammers. 'exp_cart' does not collect personal data, only stores your basket's identification number
- First party cookies
- exp_csrf_token and exp_tracker are session cookies, rest are permanent cookies
- __atuvc (1 godina), __atuvs (30 minuta), __atssc (1 godina)
- addthis.com: ssc, cw_id, mus, uid, sshs, ssh, _ga, _gid, ssc, uvc, ouid, notice_preferences, notice_gdpr_prefs, na_tc, loc, na_id
facebook.com: sb, datr, locale, wd, fr
pinterest.com: _auth, _pinterest_cm, _pinterest_sess
linkedin.com: _lipt, liap, lang, lidc, bcookie, _guid, _ga, sdsc, li_at, JSESSIONID, bscookie, sl, share_setting, visit
this website: __atuvc (1 year), __atuvs (30 minutes), __atssc (1 year)
- Permanent Cookies
- _ga (2 years), _gid (1 day), _gat (1 minute), AMP_TOKEN (30 seconds - 1 year), _gac (3 months), __utma (2 years), __utmb (30 minutes), __utmc (session), __utmt (10 minutes), __utmz (6 months)
- First party cookies
- Permanent cookies
- __ncuid (1 year)
- doubleclick.net: DSID, IDE
this website: __ncuid (1 year)
- Permanent cookies
- datr (1 year), fr (1 year), wd (7 days), locale(2 days), sb (2 years), reg_fb_gate (session), reg_fb_ref (session)
- Third party cookies
- Permanent cookies
- PYPF (1 month)
- Third party cookies
- Permanent cookies
How to accept or reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset those cookie settings at the bottom of this page at any time.
You can also accept or reject some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. The following links provide information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Opera. Some browsers allow you to surf in "anonymous" mode, limiting the amount of data set on your computer, and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you finish browsing. There are many third-party apps you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear the browsing history, and then turn on the cookie deletion option. For more information on cookies and setting your browser settings, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.