Returns and complaints
RETURN / RECLAMATION OF GOODS
If the buyer is dissatisfied for any reason, he or she may send a complaint to the Seller (Hedera d.o.o.) via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: HEDERA d.o.o., 4. gardijske brigade 35, Kamen, 21000 Split, Hrvatska.
The buyer is entitled to return the goods in the following cases:
- Delivery of goods not ordered
- Delivery of goods that have expired
- Delivery of goods that have a defect or damage that did not occur during transportation
The Seller will acknowledge receipt of the complaint in writing without delay, and we reply to the Buyer in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act within 15 (fifteen) days from the day of receipt of the complaint.
The seller will accept in full the return of damaged, defective or incorrectly delivered goods at his own expense, if the complaint is found to be justified and the buyer has not affected the correctness, damage or any defect of the goods.
In the event of a justified complaint, the Buyer has the right to terminate the contract with a refund of the amount paid or a replacement for the correct, undamaged and valid product.
In the event that other goods are unable to be delivered, the Seller will reimburse the buyer for the cost of returning the goods and the value of the goods that he is no longer able to deliver.
Buyer has no right to return products that are open / used. All the goods we sell are properly stored in their original packaging. The shelf life indicated on the packaging is only valid if stored properly, as marked on the declaration.
By visiting and using the www.hedera.hr site, you accept the communication electronically. You hereby acknowledge that any agreements, notices, communications and other content provided to you electronically satisfy the legal framework as if they were made in writing. If the visitor or user does not have an e-mail address or enters an incorrect or for technical reasons cannot receive the e-mail, the seller is not obliged to otherwise attempt to inform the user of the order itself or of any other details related to the order, delivery, payment, return funds, reclamation and the like. By selecting the Subscribe to Newsletter option, you consent to us electronically including you in our marketing and other activities listed in the Subscribe to Newsletter.
There are no costs for remote communications.
NOTICE OF METHOD OF SUBMITTING CONSUMER COMPLAINTS
In accordance with Art. 10 (3) of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/14, 110/15) we inform consumers that they may file a complaint in which they express their dissatisfaction with the purchased product or the quality of the service provided, and they will be confirmed without delay in writing that they have received the objection. The complaint can also be submitted in writing to: Hedera doo, 4th Guards Brigade 35, Kamen, 21000 Split, Croatia or e-mail address: email@example.com
We will respond to the consumer's written objection in writing no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, so please provide us with your complaint address in your complaint.
Complaint form download HERE
A contract concluded by a consumer for the sale of a product or service is a one-off contract consumed by the delivery of a good or service by a trader and payment made by the consumer in the event that it is not terminated. These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the concluded Consumer and Merchant Agreement.
SINGLE TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
Hedera d.o.o. cannot guarantee that the products and services on www.hedera.hr will meet your needs. In case you are not satisfied with the delivered product, you have the right to return it within 14 days and we will refund you!
In accordance with the law on consumer protection, in the case of distance shopping (when it is not a personal pickup but the goods are sent by delivery service), the Buyer is entitled to unilaterally terminate the contract without stating the reasons, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product.
The standard information form for unilateral termination of the contract can be downloaded by the Buyer HERE
The Buyer may unilaterally terminate the Agreement using the said form or by any other unambiguous statement in which he expresses his will to terminate the contract.
In the event of unilateral termination of the contract, the Seller will act in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and the Law on Obligations. The seller will make a refund after the goods have been returned. The buyer must return the goods without delay, and no later than 14 days from the date of the unilateral termination of the contract.
According to the Consumer Protection Act, the buyer is obliged to bear the direct costs of returning the goods if he / she exercises his right to unilaterally terminate the contract, and if the buyer wishes he can contact us by phone. +385 (0) 21 325-410 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the method, possibilities and conditions of returning the product.
In accordance with Article 77, paragraph 5 of the Consumer Protection Act, the buyer is responsible for any impairment of the purchased product resulting from the handling of the purchased product.
The buyer can make the return of the item under the following conditions:
* Returned product must be undamaged, unopened with proper original declaration
* The buyer should attach the original invoice
The Buyer can return the shipment in the following ways:
1. Delivery of the shipment personally to our address: Hedera doo, 4th Guards Brigade 35, Kamen, 21000 Split, Croatia
2. by sending the shipment to the post office
3. sending the shipment by any courier service
The cost of returning or replacing goods due to a defect in the product, damage, expiration or incorrectly delivered goods shall be borne by the Seller. We will replace the returned goods at your request or refund your account.
The cost of returning and / or replacing the goods, unless it is a defect in the product, damage, expiration or incorrectly delivered goods, shall be borne entirely by the buyer.
The seller is not responsible for any damages and other obligations that are within the scope of the delivery service, but in agreement with them will provide the best possible service for each customer. If, upon picking up the goods, the buyer recognizes any damage, he is obliged to send the complaint to the delivery person on the spot and to report it in writing to e-mail: email@example.com
Consumer, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 79 of the Consumer Protection Act is not entitled to unilateral termination of the contract if:
- the service contract was fully fulfilled by the merchant and the fulfillment started with the express prior consent of the consumer and with his confirmation that he was aware of the fact that he would lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract from this section if the service is fully fulfilled
- the subject of a contract goods or services whose price depends on changes in the financial market that are outside the influence of the trader and which may occur during the term of the consumer's right to unilaterally terminate the contract
- the object of the contract is goods which are made to the specification of the consumer or which are clearly adapted to the consumer
- the subject of a contract easily perishable goods or expired goods
- the object of the contract sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are unfit for return if they were sealed after delivery
- the subject matter of a contract is a commodity which, by its nature, is, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other matters
- the subject of the contract is the delivery of alcoholic beverages whose price is agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, and delivery can take place only after 30 days, if the price depends on changes in the market which are beyond the influence of the trader
- the consumer specifically requested the visit of the dealer to perform emergency repairs or maintenance work, provided that during such visit, in addition to those services which the consumer specifically requested, the dealer provides other services, or supplies other goods other than those necessary for the performance emergency repairs or maintenance work, the consumer is entitled to unilaterally terminate the contract in connection with these additional services or goods
- the subject of the contract is the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or computer programs, which are printed after delivery
- the subject of the contract is the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for such publications
- contract concluded at a public auction
- the object of the contract is the provision of non-residential accommodation, the carriage of goods, the rental of vehicles, the provision of food and drink or leisure services, if it is agreed to provide the service on a specific date or for a specified period
- the object of the contract is the delivery of digital content not delivered on a physical medium if the fulfillment of the contract started with the express prior consent of the consumer and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract.
LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT MATERIAL FAULTS
Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/14, 110/15, 14/19), the provisions of the Obligatory Relations Act (Official Gazette 35/05, 41 apply to the relationship between the consumer and the trader in the event of a material deficiency on the product). / 08, 125/11, 78/15) on liability for material defects. The consumer is obliged to notify the seller of the existence of visible defects without delay and within two months at the latest when the defect is discovered. As a seller, we are liable for the material defects of the things it had at the time of the risk transfer to the buyer, as well as for those material defects that occur after the risk transfer to the buyer if they were due to a cause that existed before. We are not responsible for the material shortage of the item sold after two years from the sale of the item.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes:
In the event of a dispute between the consumer and the trader, the consumer may file an application with the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce or a reconciliation proposal with the mediation centers.
The proceedings before the courts of honor referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules on the Court of Honor at the Croatian Chamber of Commerce and the Rules of the Court of Honor at the Croatian Chamber of Trades, which prescribe that the members of the councils of these courts, apart from independent legal experts and traders' representatives, are also consumer representatives .
Conciliation before conciliation centers referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Conciliation Act, and in accordance with the Conciliation Rules of the Conciliation Center referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article.
The Croatian Chamber of Commerce and the Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts will, with the agreement of the Minister responsible for consumer protection, decide on costs in proceedings before the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce and the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts.
Online dispute resolution:
Online dispute resolution is also possible through the online dispute resolution authority of the European Commission (ODR) via the following link ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
This means that during an online purchase within the EU (defective product, inability to replace products, etc.) you can file your complaint in the above link in a quicker and easier way and the complaint can be filed in any of the 23 official EU languages.
We will endeavor to resolve any disputes that may arise in an amicable way and by agreement, and in the event of a dispute, the court in Split shall have jurisdiction.